Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Halifax
This outstanding training practice is currently recruiting an ANP with a view to partnership. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 3 full time partners, 2 salaried GPs, ANPS, practice nurses and HCAs. They have excellent support from their management and admin team and strong working relationships with community teams.
They also have Pharmacist support to assist with processing prescriptions and chronic disease management.
They have a strong culture of training, teaching and staff development and will actively support and encourage development in any areas of special interest for the successful candidate. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, indemnity fees and an NHS pension. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment and are keen to embrace innovative ways of working.
- £25 - £28 per hour depending on experience.
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- NHS pension
- Established GP Training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Outstanding
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team.
- Up full time is available for the right person, Wednesday/Thursday/Fridays required
- Reasonable patient numbers; circa 30 face to face per day
- Reasonable home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce ANP workload
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!