LONG TERM LOCUM AVAILABLE: 4 sessions per week in Plymouth
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP interested in a Long Term Locum at a surgery in Plymouth. Our client is looking for a GP who can help out with 4 sessions per week starting in November.
They can accept shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays and the ideal candidate would be able to help out with 18 patients AM & PM + max of 2 visits.
System in use at the surgery is EMIS WEB & training can be provided.
If you cannot offer 4 sessions per week or full days, this is not a problem! They can accept most availability offered so please contact us.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for LONG TERM LOCUM AVAILABLE: 4 sessions per week in Plymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly