Clinical Lead GP, North Bristol
A unique opportunity to work for a forward-thinking set-up at the forefront of change. The role offers the best of both worlds of the opportunity to lead, have to allocated time to manage, whilst also the stability of a high-earning post without the pressures or stagnating income of being a GP Partner.
The role is between 25 and 37.5 hours per week, with around 20% of your time ring-fenced for non-clinical work.
Salary - £85,000 - £90,000 + indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
Location - North Bristol
The surgery -
- Mixed patient base
- Large team of permanent GPs, nursing team, Pharmacist, ECP
- Excellent admin team and workflow processes (a GP should expect only 6 - 8 documents per day)
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Collaborative working with other GPs - weekly meetings within your session (reduced appointment numbers)
- 25 - 37.5 hours Clinical Lead GP
- 80% clinical, 20% non-clinical/management
- Normal working session is 13 appts
- Working collaboratively with Practice Manager & Lead Nurse
- Very low visiting due to use of ECP
- Excellent financial package - £85,000 - £90,000
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension
- Opportunity for portfolio career
- 6 weeks' leave
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Clinical Lead GP, North Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly