GP Proceduralist (Obstetrics, Anaesthetics or Emergency skills), $400K + package
General Practitioner – Parkes, NSW
Outstanding opportunity for a Rural General Practitioner (GP) with procedural skills to join a well established medical centre in Parkes, NSW.
About the Town
- Parkes is strategically located within 5 hrs drive from Sydney and 3 hrs drive from Canberra
- This family friendly town offers great lifestyle choices, affordable housing, quality educational & sporting facilities, diverse employment opportunities & outstanding health & community services
- Features the new Parkes Hospital, which boasts a large birthing unit & features an excellent mid-wifery model of care
- Modern shopping conveniences, sporting clubs, aquatic centre & a well-resourced modern library offering regular events all year round for all
- Parkes boasts a diverse economy with strong industries including transport, mining, health care, tourism, agriculture and public administration
- Daily flights, coach & rail services available from Parkes & Sydney
- About the Opportunity
We are looking for a full-time General Practitioner with special interests in the following: obstetrics, anaesthetics & emergency skills to join our highly experienced team of GPs in the family friendly rural town of Parkes, located in Central NSW.
As the leading medical centre which provides the on-call rights to the new Parkes Hospital, the practice is accredited to take registrars & offers extensive nursing & administrative support. A minimum of 8 session of GP work would be on offer, with the option to providing obstetrics, anesthetics and or on-call services if desired.
If you want to be part of an exciting forward thinking regional city which offers generous incentives & rewarding long term career prospects –You will benefit from
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open contracts
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Full nursing support (CDM, Vaccinations, Pap Smears)
- Generous Retention & Relocation Grants available
- Generous GP incentives available (housing assistance)
What Head Medical can do for you….
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
Apply for GP Proceduralist (Obstetrics, Anaesthetics or Emergency skills), $400K + package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly