Salaried GP Position, Swadlincote
A fantastic well established practice in Swadlincote is looking to recruit a Salaried GP, due to the retirement of a GP Partner. There is also genuine opportunity for partnership, if desired.
The practice is located in new purpose built premises, so you will enjoy working within a great environment with excellent facilities. The practice consistently performs well and has a great track record with both QoF and CQC.
You will work with a very well qualified and experienced clinical support team which consists of GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and a Pharmacist. You will also enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to session structure. The practice uses SystmOne.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list size of approximately 9,000 patients, with an experienced team of GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and a Pharmacist
- High QoF achievers year-on-year, as well as good CQC ratings
- New purpose built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Manageable workload with flexible approach to sessions
- Practice uses SystmOne
- £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs