GP Partner and/or Salaried GP
Seeking your next career move?
We are looking to recruit GP PARTNER and/or SALARIED GP, due to recent retirement of a GP Partner.
FULL TIME or PART TIME considered
Friendly, forward thinking, supportive and welcoming GP Practice with a variety of clinical team-members, who are committed to high quality care but also support a positive work-life balance. We are on the edge of London, in a commuter town, Cheshunt. We are part of Lee Valley Federation which provides our Extended Access Provision.
- High QOF achievement
- Using SystemOne with Arden clinical templates to support decision-making and referrals.
- Low home visit requirements
- In house prescribing pharmacist
- Workflow optimisation which reduces admin workload.
- Varied consultations including email
- Training practice
- Great connections to M25, M11, A10 and train network.
- Modern purpose built premises
- GP partners happy to provide support and mentorship if needed
- Career development encouraged.
- Sessions can be arranged flexibly to acheive work-life balance.
- Informal enquiries welcomed.
- Applications from newly qualified GPs welcomed.
Applications made by sending covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information call 01992 645016 and ask for
Dr Catherine Orji or Dr Raza Rashid.
Or contact Dr Rashid directly on 07828944991.
Apply for GP Partner and/or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly