Salaried GP Job, Banbury
This is an excellent opportunity for the right GP to join a strong, friendly and cohesive existing team in a Salaried position.
The partners are seeking the right candidate to come in and will offer substantial support for career development including an optional view to partnership as well as opportunities to develop specialist interest areas.
The practice benefits from highly trained and comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams in place which results in a very well organised surgery and a well-managed workload is on offer.
A high number of the staff have been with the surgery for many years which highlights the pleasant working environment. They are also very high achieving with excellent QOF scores and a good overall CQC report.
Location - Banbury Area
* 6-8 Sessions Available
* Paying £9,000 to £9,500 per session depending on experience
* Indemnity covered in full on top of salary
* NHS Pension enrolment
* 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support
* Extensive and highly trained clinical and clerical support teams in place
* Well managed workload of 15 consultations per session plus low home visits of approx. 1 a week
* Use Emis Web
* High QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
* Optional view to Partnership in the future
* Support on offer for development of interest areas
* Opportunities to get involved with teaching
* Close knit team and pleasant practicing conditions
* Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs