Nurse Prescriber, March
3 days left
This outstanding training practice is currently recruiting a Nurse Prescriber for ideally 37.5 hours per week. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 5+ GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and HCAs. There are excellent processes in place to reduce admin, meaning you see up to 90% fewer letters.
They have a strong culture of training, teaching and staff development. They will actively support and encourage development in any areas of mutual interest for the successful candidate. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, indemnity fees and an NHS pension. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment and are keen to embrace innovative ways of working.
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- NHS pension
- March, Cambridgeshire
- Established GP practice
- CQC rated Good
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team.
- Excellent staff retention
- Up to full time, 37 hours per week
- Very reasonable workload
- Catch-up slots built into the day
- Low amount of home visits
- Massively reduced admin; assisted by admin team
- Generous financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Study leave as and when needed
- Superb working environment
For further details on this Nurse Prescriber Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Nurse Prescriber, March
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly