Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Stretford
Benefit from being part of the Senior Clinician team with a real say on issues within the practice along with daily clinical meetings to discuss patients, cases and more.
You will be working alongside GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Pharmacist colleagues on site with the support of Medical Managers, Read Coders, QOF Managers and more who are there to reduce your paperwork, in what will be your own autonomous role.
This is a unique opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work for a large, secure practice that boasts a solid team of permanent employees has become available in Manchester. This practice is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine.
Salary - £40,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience
Location - Manchester
The surgery -
- Secure, large, purpose-built surgery
- Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team including another Nurse Practitioner
- Benefit from a culture of valuing and supporting staff.
- Excellent support team available both clinically and administratively
- Varied patient demographic
- High-performing QOF
- Look after their staff extremely well
Your role -
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Some flexibility with regards to the rota
- Working closely with the GP Clinical team, seeing patients and doing some home visits
- Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £40,000 - £48,000+ FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' holiday + Bank Holidays
- All relevant interests supported
- Study Leave
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!