Practice Manager Role, Nuneaton
7 days left
- Full Time
This is a unique opportunity to work in a multi-site managerial role, covering either 2 or 4 successful GP surgeries. You will enjoy a high level of autonomy and the ability to drive improvement and clinical excellence across these already successful practices. You will also benefit from an outstanding level of support and personal development in the position and work with experienced and long-standing teams of staff. The ideal candidate would have existing primary care management experience and will be comfortable representing the practices in local CCG meetings.
The practices are located between East Birmingham and Nuneaton, and you will be reimbursed travel costs between sites. There is also ample on-site parking provided. Start times are flexible to accommodate commuting times and Part time working can be accommodated. You would furthermore have the option to work across 2 sites, or all 4.
- Stable patient lists with strong, experienced clinical teams
- Offering a full-time role equating to 40 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, or a part time 30-hour role.
- Ability to work over either 2 or 4 of the sites
- Regular contact and support with a General Manager
- £36,000 - £40,000 per annum (Full time) depending on experience
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 27 days holiday and bank holidays
- Rewards scheme
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must have prior Primary Care Management experience.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Practice Manager Role, Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly