Chelsea Salaried GP opportunity-Londons largest PrimaryCare Provider- Kings Road Medical Centre SW10
GP OPPORTUNITY IN Chelsea (SW10) WITH THE LARGEST PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER IN LONDON
Kings Road Medical Centre is a growing practice of 11,000 patients situated in Kensington & Chelsea. Kings Road is a 3km stretch of vibrant shops, sitting between Sloane Square and Fulham Broadway and a short walk away from Stamford Bridge. There is access to numerous nearby transport links, schools and hospitals including Chelsea & Westminster. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and is currently operated by 6 GPs and a multidisciplinary clinical and practice team. We are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care and keen to progress their professional clinical career.
· Salaried GP
. 4 - 6 sessions per week
The position is for a substantive GP post with a fantastic package and is being offered directly by AT Medics. We would love to hear from you to discuss further.
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Kensington & Chelsea, Kings Road Medical Centre.
This is an exciting time to join the leading Primary Care Provider in London that boasts a growing portfolio, covering 16 CCG regions, 37 sites and delivering the highest quality care to over 250,000 patients. We have 20 Postgraduate Training sites and several GP Hubs across London. We are a forward thinking, technologically and digitally adept organisation; our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration (£81,000 to £100,000 pro rata & depending on skills / experience)
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave – pro rata
- Full MPS cover
- Personal private health insurance (depending on number of sessions)
- Multi-disciplinary team incl. Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician Associates
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income upon qualifying
- Opportunity for progression to teaching and leadership roles within the organisation
- Opportunity to attend regular training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s and those that join us, stay with us. They receive unrivalled support and grow successful careers within Primary Care.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then please send your up to date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Trowbridge Surgery, please visit www.westlondonpractice.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com
If you feel a fellow GP may benefit from this opportunity, kindly share this.
We have GP opportunities across London ranging from newly qualified to experienced GP Leadership roles.