Salaried GP Opportunity, South Barnsley
4-8 session Salaried GP, South Barnsley, £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP amongst a great team of passionate and enthusiastic GP Partners and Salaried GPs in a modern, spacious surgery serving an engaging practice population. The surgery has a long-established reputation for high quality patient care and provides genuine conditions for their GPs to develop interests. Furthermore the practice has a very strong clinical team to support the GPs and an excellent management structure to ensure the practice is well organised and runs effectively.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Supportive, cohesive team of GPs and Nurses with regular clinical meetings and clear communication throughout
- Well-managed workload amongst engaging practice population
- Excellent practice management and administrative team to provide surgery structure and organisation
- Practice population over 8,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Looking out for a new GP role? Click on General Practice Jobs to explore other similar roles locally and nationally