GP Partner / Salaried GP WVTP, Warrington
We are recruiting a GP Partner or a Salaried GP WVTP for a very well-established training practice in Warrington who support Tier 2 visas! The practice and are keen for all Partners and staff to continue with lifelong training and to develop their roles. This is a friendly environment in which you will enjoy working with and supported by a highly skilled partner and clinical team including GP Registrars, F2 Nursing, ANP’s including a specialist Advanced Mental Health Practitioner (seeing acute and chronic presentations) and Clinical Pharmacist. Also, benefit from a full complement of supportive office staff including in-house Business Manager, IT manager, Administrators and 2 Full Time Secretaries. Very paper light with excellent IT support. Organised workflow system to minimise GP admin, and repeat dispensing in progress to reduce EPS workload. They have a good relationship with other practices and play an active role in the CCG, together with Cluster and Federation groups in the area. A BMA model contract and 9 weeks holiday are offered with this position!
- Circa £9,000 per session
- Partner drawings will be discussed in person and although practice is owned, there is no buy in requirement.
- Easy access from the Motorway
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with its own car park facilities
- Training practice; working with registrars, FY2s and student nurses.
- Diverse range of services provided
- Emis Wed used
- Skilled clinical team with excellent support staff
- Large admin team
- Good training programmes for Registrars and an open-mindedness towards Newly Qualified Doctors
- 100% QOF & Good CQC
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Flexible re days to work
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Low to zero home visits!
- No weekends
- Partnership available
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 9 weeks’ holiday (3 weeks of which are for study leave but can be taken as holiday)
- BMA model contract for salaried GPs
- Supports Tier 2 visas
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for GP Partner / Salaried GP WVTP, Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly