Salaried GP Role, Near Dudley
Salaried GP with view to Partnership - Near Dudley (£76,000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of Salaried GP, with an option view to Partnership. The practice has worked hard to build a close knit, friendly environment, whilst leading the way in piloting new schemes within the local CCG. They have maintained a strong team of experienced clinical and clerical staff, enabling them to build a manageable workload, whereby a Salaried GP will see an average of just 13 consultations per session. Because of the efficient, paper-light environment, you will be given the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Conveniently located near Dudley within commutable distance of central Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge and Kidderminster. On-site parking provided.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Near Dudley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly