Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Huntingdon and Peterborough
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join an excellent practice with high QOF scores and a superb reputation, please read on. A strong existing team offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere and a great environment for GPs to flourish. Partners are keen to help their GP's establish and build on special interests. The practice is set in a very pleasant location.
Commutable from Huntingdon and Peterborough
- 4-8 Sessions
- Optional view to Partnership
- Salary up to circa £76,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- Very high achieving practice with exemplary QOF scores and a superb reputation locally
- Family friendly working hours lends to a happy and harmonious existing team and superb working atmosphere
- GMS Contract
- Emis Web
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs