Salaried GP Job, Workington
Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions, £9,000 - £10,000 per session, per annum + indemnity, Workington, Cumbria
A fantastic new opening has just become available to work as a Salaried GP in a very successful and highly respected practice. Working with a cohesive and talented team, you will be afforded proper time with patients (10 or 15 min consultations) to make a difference to the local population's health. The practice is very well organised and the structure allows for a reduction in administrative duties, alongside support for special interest development.
- 4-8 sessions
- Long established surgery grounded in family medicine
- Emis Web software
- Excellent clinical and clerical resources to support you in your duties
- Engaging, varied patient population
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session, per annum depending on experience
- Indemnity cover paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Must be Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To learn more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the 'Apply' button and attach an up to date copy of your CV so one of our dedicated consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in full confidence on 01423 850429.
To view other roles available with Prospect Health please click this link: General Practice Jobs