Salaried GP, near Glastonbury
Salaried GP - Near Glastonbury (£80,000 per annum)
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and well-staffed surgery as a Salaried GP. The practice has recently expanded their list size and requires a new GP to continue the excellent level of service currently provided. You will benefit from the support of experienced GPs, as well as an extensive team of Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and administrative staff. Through this approach the surgery has tackled the issues faced by General Practice and significantly reduced GP workload, home visits and admin.
Conveniently located close to Glastonbury and within easy reach of Yeovil and Bridgwater, with on-site parking provided
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 5-8 salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests from experienced clinicians
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs