ANP - Manchester, UCC's, Surgeries, WIC's and OOH's
Austin Dean has a fantastic an exciting opportunity for self employed / locum ANP's to work in Manchester, the friendly practice serving 5500 patients across the community for over 25 years. The clinical team is constantly developing and is currently made up of a clinical lead providing mentoring, 2 salaried GP's, Practice Nurse and 2 HCA's with a supportive administrative team and practice manager. The practice is embarking on various new and exciting projects at present so it would be a great time to join us.
About you, you will have:
- Experience in GP Surgeries
- Five years post registration experience, two of which are at senior level
- Degree or Masters in ANP, teaching and assessment qualification
- Completion of V300 prescribing course
- Commitment to refreshing clinical skills annually
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates!
- Twice weekly payroll
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
Working for Austin Dean Recruitment is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please apply today, and one of our recruitment consultants will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration
Apply below or call on us on 020 3489 6070