Salaried GP Opportunity
- Full Time
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an innovative, supportive and high-achieving practice in North Preston is now available.
Working within a supportive, friendly and cohesive team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners you will enjoy the opportunity to contribute towards the surgery's ongoing success and to enjoy professional satisfaction.
The surgery has excellent support teams including Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses to facilitate a very well managed work load accompanied by an excellent practice management team.
If you wish to work in a surgery where you will be recognised for your contributions and be able to achieve high-quality patient outcomes, please read on.
Location - North Preston
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Strong practice infrastructure and support, providing you with the opportunity to focus on the delivery of high quality patient outcomes
- Cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs with clear collaboration
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clinical support team in place
- Practice population over 10,000 patients
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pensio
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Looking out for a change? Click General Practice Jobs to explore other new exciting positions