Salaried GP Role, Hastings Area
Please read on to find out more about an excellent opportunity to join a surgery near Hastings as a Salaried GP. The incoming GP would have opportunities to develop their interest areas and run specialist clinics if desired.
There is a well-managed workload on offer along with very low home visits and flexible session start and finish times are on offer.
There is a strong clinical and clerical support team in place which results in a well organised surgery.
The surgery has a lot of long serving staff and therefore there is a close knit team in place, the surgery is in a very pleasant location and therefore there is an excellent working atmosphere.
Location - Hastings Area
* 4-6 Sessions Available
* Manageable workload of 16 consultations per session with low number of calls and visits
* Flexible session start and finish times available
* Purpose built practice with on site parking
* £10,000 per session
* Indemnity costs covered
* NHS Pension Enrolment
* Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
* 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD support
* Emis Web
* Part of a federation of surgeries for additional support
* Support on offer for development of interest areas
* Dispensing practice
* Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs