Salaried GP Role, Warrington
4 days left
- Full Time
SALARIED GP, WARRINGTON, 6-8 SESSIONS, £72,000 FTE
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP in Warrington on behalf of a long-established and family-orientated GP practice. The surgery has a great reputation for its patient satisfaction and aims to provide excellent clinical care to each and every patient. With a potential view to partnership for the right candidate, this is a perfect chance for you to take a step forward and develop your career as a Salaried GP alongside a friendly and innovative practice team.
- 6 to 8 sessions available
- Circa 11,000 patient list size
- Outstanding clinical and administrative support from the practice team
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs or those with a broader range of experience
- Salary of around £72,000 FTE
- NHS Pension and indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Special interests encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered as a GP on the GMC and included on the NHS Performers list
- You must also possess the right to work in the UK
- Desire to work in a forward-thinking environment
What Happens Next?
If you wish to be considered for this role, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button and uploading your most recent CV either in a PDF file or Word document. Alternative to this, you can speak directly to a member of our GP division by calling 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly