Salaried GP Role, Bolton
5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP on behalf of a long-established, purpose-built training practice in Bolton. This is a great opportunity for you to work alongside a very cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs. With a medium sized patient list, you will have a manageable workload and enjoy working in a friendly, supportive environment.
- 6-8 sessions available
- Patient list size 8,000 patients
- Purpose-built surgery and very supportive team, providing an excellent working environment
- Emis Web practice software
- Special interest support
- Excellent clinical and administration support from the nursing staff and the administration team
- Salary £72,000 - £76,000 FTE + indemnity paid on top of salary
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
What Happens Next?
Please press the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV to apply for this role. If you would rather discuss this opportunity directly or have any other enquiries, one of our GP consultants will be available to chat between the hours of 8:30am to 8pm and you can reach us on 01423 813 454.
Looking for similar vacancies? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Bolton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly