Salaried GP, Bolton
Our client is a forward thinking Practice, dynamic, friendly surgery caring for 12,500 patients. They are a well-established, respected and friendly Group Practice situated in Bolton in a relatively prosperous area close to excellent schools and open countryside.
- Number of Sessions: 6 – 8 per week but totally flexible. Would happily take 2x GPs at 4 sessions per week or 1 GP at 6 / 8 sessions
- Remuneration: £9,000 - £10,000 per session (DOE)
- Start Date: ASAP but will wait for the right person.
- Patient List Size: 12,500
- System: Emis Web (training can be provided)
- Days/Times: Flexible but if 6 – 8 sessions must work Fridays. Looking for both AM & PM sessions which are normally 8:30 – 12:30 & 15:00 – 18:15
- AM Session:14 appointments overall – 9 pre-booked appointments & 5 emergency appointments. 1 or 2 will be catch up slots for self-generated admin
- PM Session: 13 appointments overall – 9 pre-booked appointments & 4 emergency appointments. Again, 1 or 2 will be catch up slots for self-generated admin. Last appointment is at 17:45.
Other information: This practice operates a Duty Dr System which means that each GP who works there, works 1x Duty Dr Session in which the Duty Dr does practice admin and provides onsite support for any clinic queries form other members of staff. This has worked extremely well for the practice as the GPs working the surgery clinic are not disturbed at all and are purely seeing patients. The GPs also do not have to do any practice admin unless it is a Duty Dr session. Surgery time is just surgery time.
The practice have a multi-disciplinary team which consists of 4 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GP's, 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 1 Musculoskeletal Practitioner, 2 Mental Health Practitioners, 2 Pharmacists, 3 Practice nurses, 3 healthcare assistants, 1 Phlebotomist
Medical Student & Foundation Doctor Training Practice
Please feel free to call in confidence 020 3489 6070 for more information, alternatively simply apply below.
Why work there? Some of the benefits:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week paid study leave
- Indemnity paid
- Pension contributions
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible / work life balance, ability to swap days with colleagues
- £10k per session