Salaried GP Job in Seaham
4 session Salaried GP, south of Sunderland, £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP for 4 sessions per week in a stable, supportive and well-run practice south of Sunderland is now available. The practice has a clear patient focus and offers great support for the development of their GPs. The surgery has an enthusiastic and inspiring team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, all committed to high quality patient outcomes. Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent Practice Manager and administrative team who provide great support and structure to the surgery.
- 4 sessions per week
- Well maintained family medicine practice
- Strong management and admin team to provide organised practice structure
- Supportive and cohesive team ethos within the surgery
- Well managed work load and low home visit requirement
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave, pro- rata
- 1 weeks CPD leave, pro-rata
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job in Seaham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly