Salaried GP Job, Wells Area
Salaried GP with view to Partnership - Near Wells (£72,000)
This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward thinking surgery, who are seeking to bring on board either a Salaried GP or GP Partner. The surgery boasts a long standing clinical team, many of whom were trained within the practice originally. They have built up a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of Paramedics and nurses, as well as an efficient administrative set-up, creating a paper light environment and relaxed GP workload. In doing this the Partners have enabled GPs the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas. In comparison locally, the surgery have been able to drastically reduce GP stress, with an average of just 13 consultations per session and minimal home visits.
Located close to Wells within easy reach of the A39 and commutable from Bath, Shepton Mallet and Glastonbury, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs.
- Well managed patient list with a controlled workload, and a range of enhanced services provided
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with an optional view to Partnership
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA Model contract
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs