General Practitioner - Western Australia
Medical Centre and Occupational Health Centre
Our client has one of the largest medical centres in the city of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. In addition to offering general practice, healthcare professionals practising in the centre provide injury management and pre-work medicals.
The centre has:
· 11 GP Consulting rooms
· Pathology department
· Treatment room
· Open from 7am t0 8pm Monday to Friday
· 8am to 8pm on weekends.
The centre also employs audiometric officers to conduct hearing tests six days per week and has a dedicated nursing team operating the treatment room seven days per week.
We are looking for a GP to work there and we can provide you with:
· 70% of billings
· Earnings in excess of $400k AUD
· Flexible hours
· Lots of support with a full team
About the Boulder Area: The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is one of the largest cities in the Goldfields of Western Australia with over 30 active mines. It has a population of around 30,000 people and is Australia’s largest outback city. Boulder has a strong spirit of community and offers vast bushlands to explore. Due to its affordable lifestyle and regional living opportunities, it has recently attracted a large number of young families. And if you’re lucky enough you might find a gold nugget whilst in Boulder.
Special interests: Children’s Health, Men’s Health and Occupational Health Services.
Languages spoken: Afrikaans, Farsi, German, Mandarin and Burmese
Some fun things to do:
· Excellent Golf facilities, ranked number 18 golf course in Australia – The Kalgoorie Golf Course
· Join a sporting group
· Learn about Boulder’s rich history at the Museum of the Goldfields
· Relax and unwind in the park e.g. Hammond Park
· On the third Sunday of every month, enjoy over 60 unique stalls at the Boulder Market Days
· Try a skating session and more at the Palace Theatre Recreation Centre
A great choice of educational facilities:
- Private: St Josephs Boulder, Goldfields Baptist College, St Mary’s Kalgoorlie, John Paul College
- Public: Kalgoorlie Boulder community High School and Eastern Goldfields community College
Austin Dean specialises in GP employment agency, we listen to your requirements and work towards them, as an REC complaint agency we ensure we meet all the high standards are met, so you can be assured that we will take the stress out of the relocation process, managing your medical registration paperwork and visa application.
In addition to the above, we will provide you with a network of support, so you will have access to a team consisting of:
- A specialised Medical Registrations Officer to assist in completion of your Australian registration
- A registered Migration Officer to assist with your VISA application
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to guide you through your transition to Australia and make sure you tick all of the necessary boxes
- Access to the our clients institute which provides specially created training materials to get you ready for the Australian Healthcare system
If you are a GP, looking for a move down under, get in touch with us today, on 020 3489 6070, as we have many options available.
Apply for General Practitioner - Western Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly