GP Partner Job, Dundee
GP Partner -Dundee (£80,000)
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and lucrative Partnership, working with a forward thinking group of GPs, as well as an experienced multi-disciplinary team. You would be based in a high quality, purpose built unit with an established and well managed patient list. An incoming GP would enjoy full parity and key involvement in practice strategy from day one, with the surgery holding weekly meetings between GPs and other clinical staff, promoting a close knit, friendly working environment. The efficient system of working has drastically reduced GP workload to an average of 12 consultations per session and low home visits, as well as allowing GPs to pursue specialist clinical interests and become GP Trainers.
Located within Dundee within easy reach of Perth and Fife, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs. The surgery also lies close to the train station.
- Efficient system of working reducing GP workload to only 12 consultations per session, with time allotted to admin with sessions.
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the surgery keen to be flexible around working days and working times
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and GP training.
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- 100% parity from day one
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week CPD leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs