Salaried GP Job, South Glasgow
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of a Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership also available. The Partnership team have taken steps to drastically reduce GP workload, to the extent that you would see only around 26 consultations per day. It would also be possible to have Monday and Friday as non-working days. The practice are very keen to promote GP clinical interests and give you the time, space and funding to pursue these. As a well-respected training practice with excellent staffing ratios, the surgery can offer a fantastic work/life balance to any GP coming on board, and a great level of friendship and support.
Conveniently located south of Glasgow within commutable distance of East Kilbride and Hamilton, with ample on-site parking. Start times are flexible to accommodate commuting times.
- Well managed patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-6 sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs