Salaried GP Role, Croydon £72,000
Salaried GP - Croydon (£72,000)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a rewarding Salaried GP post with an established and high performing practice. The surgery benefit from a varied patient list and a highly regarding team of GP Partners who run specialist clinics. You will benefit from a flexible pattern of working, and a low workload. Additionally you will part of a tight knit clinical team, who hold regular meetings and offer maximum support for new GPs. All practice operations are underpinned by an experienced and efficient clerical team, who lighten GP workload further.
Conveniently located close to local public transport links, with on-site parking provided
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs