Independent Pharmacist Prescriber
Staff Type: Clinical Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber
Hours: Flexible, Locum Work.
Salary: £35 - £60 per hour including holiday pay.
Are you looking to increase your CPD and develop expertise within General Practice? This could be a great opportunity for you!
We are interested in hearing from Clinical Pharmacists in Leeds.
Chase Medical is a specialist bank of Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and other primary care staff. We work with around 30% of GP surgeries providing locum cover, temporary contracts and permanent vacancies. We go above and beyond to ensure that clinics are suited to your skillset and experience.
Due to the vast amount of centres we work with nationwide, this can be a great time to utilise your current skills and experience and expand on these. Locum work can be a great way to increase your CPD and test out an array of different clinical settings. In addition to the opportunity to boost your CPD, we also offer competitive rates of pay of £35 - £60 per hour (including holiday pay); a fantastic way to boost your earnings especially with Christmas just around the corner.
We offer flexible locum shifts; you choose the days/times which are best suited to you and your life style. As well as giving you the opportunity to book shifts up to 12 months in advance. This can be great for parents looking to work around the school rotas, retired staff looking to keep a hand in with their clinical skills, or even if you're looking to take back control of your rota. We have opportunities for almost everyone.
- Primary Care/General Practice Experience
- Experience working as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor or Masters of Pharmacy
- Minor Illness/Injury Qualification
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
- History Taking
- Medicine Use
In return we offer:
- No minimum number of shifts policy; pick as many or as little as you would like.
- Excellent pay rates; £35 - £60 per hour (including holiday pay).
- Opportunity to build your professional network
- No work politics
- Peace of mind; knowing your agency are compliant with all current legislation.
- Quick, free and easy application
To apply simply; call Chase Head Office on 0114 275 7421 and ask for Rhian, alternatively you can send a most recent copy of your CV to rhian.alldridge@Chase-Medical.com OR click Apply Now!