Salaried GP or GP Partner Vacancy, Yeovil
We're currently recruiting for a Salaried GP or GP Partner in Yeovil. The practice is very high achieving and compared with other practices extremely innovative in their approach. Offering great facilities the practice has long standing members of staff and fantastic levels of clinical support providing you with a great work life balance.
- 4- 8 sessions available
- Special interests and CPD fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Excellent clinical and admin support team to assist you in your work and relieve workload pressure
- Good patient mix within a semi-rural setting
- Regular internal meetings and regular time set aside for CPD
- Proper routine and practice structure implemented to provide a genuine work-life balance
- Salary between £72,000 - £80,000
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and NHS pension
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered you must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list. Please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP or GP Partner Vacancy, Yeovil
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly