Nurse Practitioner Job, Rochford, Essex
An excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner has arisen within the Rochford area.
The successful candidate will use their skill set to asses, diagnose, treat, investigate and refer specific conditions whilst acting within the parameters of the NMC.
- A UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Ideally have an interest in respiratory illness
- Independent nurse prescriber
- Nurse Practitioner qualification an advantage
- Nurse Prescriber qualification essential
- Minor Illness and Injury qualification essential
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcome
- Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible.
- Relevant knowledge of the QOF management tool
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Nurse Practitioner Job, Rochford, Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly