Clinical Pharmacist looking for additional work in GP Surgeries?
We are interested in hearing from Pharmacists with the independent prescribing qualification in Grimsby and surrounding areas.
Locum work can be a great way to test out an array of different centres; making connections with clinical professionals across the county, while boosting your earnings.
Pay rate: £38.50 - £62 per hour (inc holiday pay if choosing PAYE)
We offer flexible work where you choose the days/times you would like to work. There's no obligation to work a minimum number of hours upon joining our bank, so you simply work as much or as little as you like.
This can be great for those with part-time positions, looking to top up their earnings, or simply to gain experience in other GP surgeries.
- Experience in General Practice, seeing minor illness/acute patients
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor or Masters of Pharmacy
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
In return we offer:
- Excellent pay rates; £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay if choosing PAYE).
- Various payment options (including PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company)
- Opportunity to build your professional network
- No minimum hours policy - work as much or as little as you like
- Quick, free and easy application
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency working with Health Care professionals including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants etc. We work with over 30% of Primary Care centres nationwide, including General Practice, Walk in Centres, Urgent Care and University Health Centres etc.
Looking for something more permanent?
Our specialist permanent team can help. Due to our long-standing relationships with our GP surgeries, we can negotiate salary and other benefits on your behalf, creating the perfect the package for you.
How to apply
To apply simply call Chase Head Office on 0114 275 7421 and ask for Olivia. Alternatively you can send a most recent copy of your CV to Olivia.email@example.com OR click Apply Now!