Salaried GP Required x2
2 x GPs required to cover up to 8-9 sessions per week, looking to start April 2019
We are a friendly & supportive, progressive teaching practice, operating in spacious & modern premises (free parking), seeking to appoint 2 hard-working and clinically excellent GPs.
- Friendly, supportive, forward thinking, and enthusiastic
- Daily informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support
- 6 GPs, 3 Nurses, 2 HCAs
- Well organised and extensive community team on-site, good transport links
- Fully computerised using EMIS Web, Docman Workflow, AccuRX texting
- High QOF achievement, patient satisfaction, and FFT
- Involved with commissioning locally
- Teaching Practice closely linked with St George’s University of London
- List size of 8,500 patients
- Rated “Good” with the CQC
The candidates should be committed to clinical excellence, highly motivated and proactive, good and flexible team players, keen to undertake extra duties as and when, and IT literate.
- Paid study leave allowance, contribution towards MDU/MPS fees, and 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Apply with current CV and covering letter to:
Mr Prash Thurairatnam, Practice Manager, Tudor Lodge Health Centre, 8C Victoria Drive, Wimbledon, London, SW19 6AE Tel: 020 8780 0125 or click the apply button to apply.
Apply for Salaried GP Required x2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly