Permanent GP Role in Nuneaton
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP for a Permanent Role at a surgery in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Our Client is looking for up to 8 sessions per week however they would look to employ two part-time members of staff if preferred. Further details below:
Information about the role:
- Looking to employ a Salaried GP(s) on a 1 year contract with a view to GP Partner Role thereafter
- Salary £9-£9.5k per session depending on experience
- NHS Pension & Indemnity will be in the package
- Start date is flexible
More information about the surgery:
- Will be joining a well-established and highly motivated team
- List size approx. 9,500
- CQC Rating “Good” & QOF “High Achievers”
- System is Vision & full training can be provided
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service – working with two experienced team members!
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.