Lucrative Earnings In Coastal Holiday Destination
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner to join our large, central practice in St Helens. Suitable applicants will also have the opportunity to provide on call support to the local district hospital.
Our practice is supported by visiting Allied Health, and Registered Nurses to assist with CDM, immunisations and women’s health.
- Sponsorship VISA with relocation assistance, comprehensive orientation/induction and guidance through Australian medical registration
- A DWS location eligible for RVTS and ACRRM independent pathway
- Relocation, procedural, CPD and retention grants
- 30% reduction in moratorium
Located on the celebrated East Coast of Tasmania, St Helens is one of Tasmania's premier tourist destinations. With its sheltered harbour, sprawling tree-lined streets, distinctive orange lichen coated granites and countless islands, lagoons and bays, the region fosters a laid-back coastal lifestyle that's all too easy to fall in love with.
Visitors and locals flock to St Helens to explore the picturesque coastal township and its rich history, and to sample its delicious fresh local seafood (including its famous lobster, oysters, scallops and abalone), available at the many cafes and restaurants and the local fish punt. Visitors also enjoy exploring Georges Bay with its white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, kelp forests, underwater caves, and vibrant marine life. Popular activities include, fishing, swimming, surfing, sailing, diving, bushwalking, and just relaxing on the beach.
With a range of shops, galleries, eateries and local markets, St Helens has all the comforts of a bigger town, with less of the hustle and bustle. Its laid-back atmosphere makes it the perfect place to get away from big-city life. The town is also close to the famous Bay of Fires, a renowned Tasmanian holiday destination, which was listed as one of the top 10 regions in the world by popular travel agency Lonely Planet.
- Be eligible for General Registration or Vocational Registration with APHRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificate and recent experience in an unsupervised role if assisting with the hospital support roster.
For more information on this and other opportunities Ochre has on offer, please contact our National Recruitment Team on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 2 8356 3100