Practice Nurse Locum - Long Term booking in Birmingham
Trust Locums are recruiting a Practice Nurse for a Long Term Locum in Birmingham. Cover is required starting ASAP and this is an ongoing requirement for the foreseeable future.
Our Client is looking for up to 8 sessions per week worked over Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. They may look at a job share so if you can offer 1 or 2 regular sessions a week, please get in touch!
Their ideal hours are 8.00-18.30 however they are very flexible and will consider shorter hours for the right candidate.
The clinical system in use is EMIS WEB (training can be provided).
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service – working with two experienced team members!
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.