Locum GP, HMP - Sussex
We are looking for GP's wanting to work in Prisons in the Sussex region.
To be considered you would be required to have or train towards the following:
- Locum GP's with experience in substance misuse needed for various sessions within HMP'S.
- Our client would like you to have a RCGP qualification in substance misuse part 1 part 2
- Hours vary and are flexible
- A Locum GP without prison experience would also be welcome, many prisons operate regular GP Surgeries for the prison population separate from substance misuse clinics. An Informal meeting can be arranged if you wish to learn more about the prisons.
Find out more below about the range of exciting opportunities available. In addition to the financial rewards and benefits, you will receive huge job satisfaction, support, training and career opportunities in an organisation that develops its staff to their potential and believes in promotion from within. Learn more about our commitment to our self employed / Locums by calling us on 020 3489 6070
We have some of the most renowned establishments in the field of healthcare, with exclusive national contracts. If you would like some additional hours or simply earn more, then why not let us know your requirements, we will work with you in partnership to help maximise your earnings..
Austin Dean Recruitment offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast Payments
- 24/7 Professional and GP led service team
- Super Efficient registration
Simply apply below or call us on 020 3489 6070