Salaried GP Job, West Bromwich
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Near West Bromwich (£75,200 per year pro-rata)
This is an ideal time to join this highly successful and forward thinking surgery in the role of a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership). You would join a stable team of both younger and more experienced GPs, who meet daily to ensure a strong team feeling. The practice is going from strength to strength, leading local initiatives, beating QOF targets and offering a range of enhanced services. A detailed approach to workflow will ensure you enjoy low admin and time to pursue clinical specialisms, as well as allowing for more balance with home life. The team also boasts a range of professionals such as Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician's Associates, which further reduces GP stress and workload.
Located close to West Bromwich, within easy reach of central and South Birmingham, as well as Dudley and Halesowen. On-site parking provided for GPs.
- Controlled patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £75,200 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs