SALARIED GP - BLYTH
Please take time to read this advert. It’s written by one of our salaried GPs to tell you why Railway is a good place to work.
Yes like all places we are busy and demand is increasing, GP work is pretty much the same anywhere you go now but this is why I think you should consider here and I have worked here 15yrs!
* Flexible on sessions looking for ideally 8 but discuss less
* Really nice partners to work for who are in no way going to dictate to you!
* Good pay and increasing scale according to how much experience you have starting at over £9k/session , and obviously pay your defence fees
* We get paid admin time!
* Good holidays 7 weeks pro rata
* No horrendous old fashioned on call days with late visits as we run an acute service for on the day demand ( telephone triage ) and late visits run by 2 GPs and a nurse – so that means no extras on your surgery either. Not all our doctors are involved in triage but if you would like to you can.
* Flexible surgery times – you can start pretty much when you want and have whatever appointment length you need as long as you seem same amount patients
* Very flexible about specialist areas – if you would like to do something will try our best to support this whether this be teaching/ injections/ minor ops etc but not compulsory
* Extended hours work not expected unless you want to for extra money except pro rata share of Saturday rota which works out about 6-7/ year for 8-9 session GP ( its only 3 hrs and not that onerous )
* We try our best to go out to lunch once a week and if you are lucky our senior partner will pay!
* We have lovely patients on the whole , yes Blyth has a reputation for drugs but we tend not to see these patients as they are managed by substance misuse
* Paperwork minimal as filtered by admin staff
* Pharmacy technicians in house who sort out most of our prescription queries.
Dr Georgina Smith, Salaried GP, Railway Medical Group
And the necessary practice info
* List size, 26,000
* 20 GPs
* EmisWeb clinical system
Contact: Chris Watson
Practice Manager / Management Partner
Tel 01670 542632 Chris.email@example.com
Apply for SALARIED GP - BLYTH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly