Salaried GP Vacancy, Manchester
Salaried GP, East Manchester, up to £76,000 FTE plus indemnity cover, 4-8 sessions up to, no duty doctor or extended hours required
We are recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP role in East Manchester for a medium sized forward-thinking practice. The practice is purpose built and modern with a pharmacy located in it. You will have an excellent clinical support team including Clinical Pharmacists who handle the majority of the admin relating to prescriptions. Specialist interest development is strongly encouraged and you can earn more on top of your salary for providing additional services. You will have a manageable workload and a flexible approach to sessions that allow you to achieve a genuine work-life balance.
Location - East Manchester
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of approximately 8,500 patients with a fantastic clinical support team in place including Clinical Pharmacists
- Manageable workload with an average of 15-16 patient consults per session and a small number of home visits each week
- No on-call or extended hours requirements
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- £9,000 per session
- Additional earning potential for providing additional services
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.