Advanced Nurse Practitioner Position, South Shields
1 day left
- Full Time
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 30-37.5 hrs South Shields, full or part time circa £40,700 - £47,500 FTE & indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work in a successful practice with an excellent reputation in South Shields is now available for you. The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves an engaging practice population. You'll also enjoy working alongside an excellent clinical team comprising of GPs and Nurses (both Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurses) who are part of a strong, cohesive team that deliver high quality patient care.
Location - South Shields
- 30-37.5 hours per week
- Well-managed workload and excellent internal support structures to assist you in your daily work
- Enjoy strong team cohesion within a friendly and supportive working environment
- Running chronic disease and minor ailment clinics along with the chance to develop special interest clinics
- EMIS Web patient software
- Well-equipped surgery offering stimulating working conditions
- Strong professional development ethos promoted throughout the practice
- Salaried £40,700 - £47,500 FTE
- NHS pension enrolment
- Professional development support
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds MSc Advanced Clinical Practice degree, holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner Position, South Shields
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly