Salaried GP Role, Sittingbourne
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a forward thinking and highly thought of practice. You would enjoy a low workload and flexible working conditions thanks to the excellent staffing levels and efficient administration. The Partner team are extremely supportive of new GPs and already possess a range of clinical interests, so you would have the option of running specialist clinics and broadening your own skill set. The surgery is offering a rewarding career, including an optional view to Partnership. The role will be suited to any GP wanting to work in a dynamic and proactive environment with a friendly tight-knit group
Conveniently located in the Sittingbourne area, within easy reach of the A249 and M2. The surgery also has on site GP parking.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £85,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs